If you are interested in making a monetary donation to the Monroe County History Center, you have several options:
- Become a member and enjoy all the benefits the History Center has to offer. For Personal Membership information, click here. For Corporate Membership information, click here.
- Link your Kroger Rewards Card to the Monroe County History Center at kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow and the History Center receives a donation from Kroger at no expense to you. (History Center Account No. 45993).
- Shop Amazon through smile.amazon.com and the History Center receives a reward from Amazon. Remember to select Monroe County Historical Society, Inc. as your charity.
- Shop at Räke Cabinet Solutions February 1 to April 30, 2017 during which time the History Center receives 2% of their sales. Visit Räke at rakesolutions.com.
- Donate to our Founders’ Endowment and help keep our mission alive for generations to come.
- Buy a brick on our Commemorative History Path for everyone to see as they enter the History Center.
- Donate in honor of someone and we let them know they were honored.
- Donate in memory of someone and we can let their family or friends know they are remembered.
- Attend our Annual February Gala for a fun evening or you can donate even if you can’t attend.
- Donate once a year during our Annual Appeal at the end of each year.
For payment options, click here.