The Photography of Charles G. Shaw
Well known throughout Bloomington and Monroe County, Charles Gilbert Shaw served the community in many roles, but none more important than that of photographer. In 1912, Shaw opened a studio on E. Sixth Street with fellow photographer Charles Cosler. Images from the Shaw collection cover a wide range of local life.
The Hill Gallery is a rotating exhibit gallery sponsored by Margaret C. Hill. New exhibits are installed every 2-3 months.